segunda-feira, maio 18

Os Sábios Ensinam - The Flow of Time...


The Flow of Time


What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time...

But, for a certainty, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
Whilst our laughter echoed, under cerulean skies...

Thus the curtain closes once again.
An eternity has passed...
Fleeting dreams fade into the distance...
All that is left now
Is me and my memories...

But I'm sure we'll meet again,
Someday, you and I...
Another place, another time.
It is just that we may not realize
That you are you and I am me...

Let us open the door to the unknown,
Come across another reality,
And live another day...
Even when the story has been told,
Life goes on...

Nenhum comentário: